Compact, sand resistant and eco-friendly, these microfibre towels are the perfect companion for travelling, yoga, going to the beach and camping.
- Made with recycled plastic bottles to produce a textile that's soft, durable and eco-friendly
- Sand doesn't cling - no more scraping yourself with a sandy towel
- Features a corner pocket
- Ultra absorbent (over 1.5 L of water absorbed)
- Quick drying (half the time of a regular beach towel)
- Packs down small into a matching drawstring pouch
SIZE: 180cm x 73 cm (full sized beach towel)
DESIGN: Jungalicious pattern designed by Moscow based illustrator Julia Dreams.
MATERIALS: Made using certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. 85% post-consumer recycled polyester and 15% nylon.
CARE: Laundry creates around 25% of the carbon footprint of clothing as a result of energy use, so please be mindful of this when looking after your towel! Since these fibres are designed to dry quickly and resist bacteria that cause towel funk, you can wash less and save precious water. For best care don't use fabric softener, bleach, heat or iron. Machine wash cold and hang to dry.
🎁Makes a thoughtful gift for any season!🎁